share this job on:
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs
2017-12-21 Nurseries Job Title: Trainee Manager
Job Role: Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager
Date Posted: 22 Nov 2017
Job Location: Hove , East Sussex
Company: TinySaurus Nurseries
Salary: £19,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Ray Phoon
Graduate Trainee Nursery Manager
The Graduate Trainee Manager Programme is the first step to managing one of our successful nurseries in Sussex. From day one, you’ll be based on the nursery floor learning how each area of the nursery works. One minute you’ll be working with the children, the next you’ll be learning about the business. You’ll work alongside our Early Years Educators, Team Leaders and Assistant Managers whilst you complete an intensive initial training period.
It takes up to six months to complete the initial stages of the Trainee Manager Programme, and after successfully completing the training period and relevant courses, you’ll be promoted to 2nd Assistant Manager and become part of the core Nursery Management team.
The next steps could involve promotion to 1st Assistant Manager, Nursery Manager and beyond.This is a great opportunity to embark on a career with a fast expanding company where you will develop and acquire transferable skills in a dynamic business environment, as well as meet some great people along the way.
We are looking for candidates who are:
• Graduates with Childcare Qualification
• Early Years Teacher Status or equivalent
• With or without the experience of working in a childcare environment – you’ll want to provide a great childcare for each of our children and be passionate about training and developing your teams.
• You’ll need to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and getting involved with each area of the nursery and be a really quick learner, as there’s a lot to learn in a short space of time. A logical mind and great people skills are really important too.
• Determination, hard work and ambition. You’ll be required to learn a lot and apply what you have learnt, and to always lead by example.
• It’s a challenging and diverse role, so being self-motivated and open to change really helps.
• As this role is working for one of the most successful nurseries in Sussex, you’ll also be required to adhere to all our policies and procedures and to focus on providing excellent childcare at all times.
Starting pay £19,000/year
Four weeks' holiday per annum
Annual performance-related pay review
Contributory pension scheme