share this job on:
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs
2017-12-13 Nurseries Job Title: Bank Staff
Job Role: Bank Nursery Nurse
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2017
Job Location: Loughton , Essex
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Contact Name: Sadie Green
We are currently recruiting for Nursery Bank Staff to work for our
Loughton Day Nursery. You will be working in all rooms of the nursery
so must be flexible re age groups.
“Our nursery is open Monday to Friday from 07:30 to 18:30, for children aged 3 months to 5 years. We offer a warm, welcoming environment supporting the transition from home to nursery”
Our Bank Staff are a really important part of the team! You are the amazing people who help to support us during busy times, often at the very last minute, to cover holidays, sickness and training.
The best part of being a flexible member of our team is that you pick the hours that work for you and due to the size of our company there are lots of shifts available for our Bank Staff and can often lead to permanent jobs being offered!
Did you know that Bright Horizons Nurseries has been recognised as a “Great Place to Work” for 11 consecutive years!
“93 % of our employees agree that "When I look at what we accomplish I feel a sense of pride"
Working with Bright Horizons, we offer an extensive benefits package which includes:
• Amazing high street discounts with popular retailers.
• Employee appreciation month with treats/meals for the team.
• External helpline with counsellors for any issues you want to discuss (debt etc).
• Access to numerous training courses including Child Protection and ongoing training and development.
• Excellent career opportunities in a huge organisation.
Comprehensive Induction programme.
• In order to be considered for the role of Nursery Assistant, you will need
• Passion and positive attitude towards working with children
• Experience with children would be beneficial
• The desire to complete a childcare qualification
Your role as Nursery Assistant will include:
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
• Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
• Supporting the team in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
"5 out of 6 employees would recommend Bright Horizons as a Great Place to Work!"
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are ‘spent’ under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.