Herne Road, Oundle, Peterborough PE8 4BS
Since they first opened their doors over 10 years ago, Lindum Day Nursery has built up an outstanding reputation for the quality of childcare and education,and Ofsted have recognised this by awarding them Outstanding in all areas. The nursery operates from a modern purpose-built building in the grounds of Prince William School in Oundle and is open from 07:30am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday all year round, closing only for bank holidays and for the period between Christmas and New Year.
What makes them so different?
. Rated OUTSTANDING by Ofsted
· All food and drink is organic.
· Fees are all-inclusive
· French lessons are taught by a qualified instructor for the over 3s
· They are a small nursery with a lovely “home from home” atmosphere
· Fully organic meals, drinks and snacks
· High quality nappies
· Nappy cream, wipes and other consumables
· Your choice of formula milk for babies
· French lessons for the over 3s
They’d love to meet you so please give them a call for more details and to arrange a visit. Perhaps you’d also like to arrange for your child to come for a free taster session?
They look forward to hearing from you.
Person in charge: Trisha Gillett (Manager)
Local Authority / Social Services: Northamptonshire County Council
Number of Staff: 12
Service Offered: Day Nursery (Privately Owned), Open all year, Full Day Care, Sessional Day Care
Total Places for Children: 43
Age Range: from 0 years 3 months to 5 years 0 months
Opening Days: Mon-Fri
Opening Hours: 0700-1830
When Closed: Bank Holidays & Christmas to New Year