Rising Stars Romford is a brand new setting close to The Liberty Mall and Lodge Farm Park in Romford.
Rising Stars Pre-school Leyton is based in a church building on High Road Leyton.
Rising Stars achieved 'Good' Ofsted rating in October 2016.
On 10th October 2016 Rising Stars in Leyton achieved 'Good' for all the standards listed below:
• Effectiveness of the leadership and management • Quality of teaching, • Learning and assessment, • Personal development, behaviour and welfare • Outcomes for children
Comments from Ofsted’s inspection on 10th October 2016 at Rising Stars Pre-school include:
• “Leader’s self-evaluation is effective and they make use of other’s view to shape the setting’s improvement plan. For example, staff strengthened their working partnerships with other providers to support children as they moved to school.”
• “Leaders consistently provide effective supervision and support to the staff to ensure they provide good quality care and teaching to the children. This helps children to make good progress with their learning and development in most areas.”
• “Staff work well with parents and their children to ensure they meet their individual needs and interests. Parents speak positively about the staff, their commitment to the children’s learning, and the good progress that their children make”
• “Staff observe, assess and plan children’s learning and development effectively in most area. They typically provide a wide range of interesting resources and activities for children to enjoy and learn.”
• Children develop good personal skills for their age. They learn independently and can manage small responsibilities such as tidying up.”
Enhanced / Premium / Platinummore info…
752 High Road, Leyton, London
Rising Stars Pre School welcomes you to the warm and friendly preschool which caters for the individual needs of every child in their care, with staff ensuring fulfilment of the requirements… more
St Cedds Centre, Sims Close, Romford
Rising Stars Romford welcomes you all to their warm and friendly setting, which aims to cater to the individual needs of every child in their care. Staff ensure the fulfilment of the requirements… more